To provide high quality compassionate care for our patients and, by working in partnership with them, to make the best use of our health resources.
TO ACHIEVE THIS WE WILL
- Place our patients at the centre of our decision making
- Be accessible and approachable to patients and coeeqgues
- Provide a clean safe environment in which to work and provide health care
- Support our staff and ensure they are trained to for the task we ask of them
- Treat our patients and each other with dignity and respect
- Act with honesty and integrity at all time
- Encourage feedback and scrutiny of our performance and to act swiftly and conscientiously to resolve issues when things go wrong
- Make a commitment to ensure best clinical practice for our patients and engage in continual professional development.
- Be open to new ideas and ways of developing primary care to meet the needs of our patients now and in the future.
- Make safety and quality a priority
- Facilitate the professional development of our team
- Develop effective working relationships with our CCG to improve the health of our patients
- Reduce unplanned admisssions
- Maintain our high immunization rates including flu vaccination
- Provide high quality care through the Quality Framework
- Continue to improve access and facilities and provide a safe supportive environment for out staff and patients.